There is a bug in the 'My IPv6' function which causes the same IPv6 address to be listed multiple times and also incorrectly labelled as IPv4. Thanks to Jens H for pointing out the bug. I am working to fix it.
Are you ready for 'World IPv6 Launch' on June 6th, 2012?
1) New! 'Connect' tab for tcp, udp, http and https connection testing and header inspection.
2) dig (nslookup) bug fixed. Please use dig and send feedback.
3) Enhanced exception handling and error reporting when doing Dig lookups.
4) KindleFire compatibility.
5) Concatenation of results in 'tools' and 'connect' tabs. Long-press to clear display.
1) Added 'news' tab. Get IPv6 news from around the world! Even a jobs feed.
2) 'Rate the App' menu option.
3) Improved exception handling.
*NOTE* Users who have upgraded to the new Android mktplace app are reporting problems upgrading 'IPv6 and More' (and other apps). Please uninstall 'IPv6 and More' completely and then reinstall instead of updating. This is inconvenient and you will lose settings so apologies for that but this seems to be a problem with the new Android mktplace app, not 'IPv6 and More'.
'IPv6 and More' is an essential, ad-free app for network engineers, system administrators and computer geeks interested in IPv6, IPv4 and transition mechanisms from v4 to v6. Even if your device and carrier do not provide a native IPv6 address yet, you can still perform many IPv6 functions (like ping, traceroute, whois, DNS lookups) using a provider like Hurricane Electric. The app also includes all the standard IP tools. Some important features are:
1) Ping and Traceroute (locally sourced from the device as well as sourced from many routers around the globe in case of IPv6) with many configurable options.
2) Recursive whois lookups for IPv6, IPv4 addresses and domains with configurable whois lookup depth and base whois server.
3) DNS lookups (dig) for many type of DNS records including AAAA (IPv6), A, PTR, SOA, NS, CNAME etc.
4) Device audit and explanation of the IPv6 and IPv4 addresses discovered.
5) Fully configurable tools including globally located source routers for ping and traceroute, TTL, count, packet size, maximum hops, DNS server, DNS query type, whois server, whois depth etc.
6) Fully functional on install with no configuration required using default values. Options to reset values to default.
7) Remembers last 20 user supplied entries to reduce typing.
8) Single tap on the text box copies results to clipboard.
9) IPv6 news from around the world. Even a jobs feed!
10) Generates Unique Local IPv6 address ranges (private ranges) by implementing the algorithm specified in RFC 4193.
As IPv6 adoption matures and its penetration in the Android stack as well as at ISP's increases, more features will be implemented in the app.
Feedback in any form (on the marketplace as well as from within the app) will be greatly appreciated. Please dont hesitate to send feature requests.
Hope you enjoyed 'World IPv6 Day' on June 8th, 2011.
Be prepared. IPv6 is coming.
NOTE: App requires INTERNET permission.
Please rate the app. Thanks !
 Hurricane Electric (http://he.net) for their IPv6 looking glass functionality (at http://lg.he.net) and their fantastic (and free) IPv6 certification
 The 'dnsjava' library at http://www.xbill.org/dnsjava/ (under the BSD license - http://www.xbill.org/dnsjava/dnsjava-current/README)
 The jsoup HTML parser at http://jsoup.org/ (under the MIT license - http://jsoup.org/license)
 Fatcows for great icons - http://www.fatcow.com/free-icons
 Feedzilla for news feeds - http://feedzilla.com